Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day of Thanks


Boogiemum has been celebrating November by posting everyday about something she is thankful for. I appreciate that she has taken the time to do that, as I really feel that I have waited until the last minute to think about what I am thankful for, and am worried that I will miss something. Here are 10 things that I am thankful for on a daily basis:
  1. My two wonderful children, who are great kids, happy and healthy
  2. My DH, the man who puts up with all my crazy stuff and still sticks around
  3. Being able to get out of bed and move my body in (almost) anyway I want
  4. My parents, my family and friends for supporting and caring about me
  5. An opportunity to work in an industry that allows me to think creatively and support my family
  6. The choice of what to do with my life
  7. The teachers who provide an constructive, educational environment for my kids
  8. My dog Molly, who is always happy to see me
  9. Plentiful food and many opportunities to prepare it in fun and unique ways
  10. Writers who spend their days thinking up thoughtful and insightful things for me to read
What are you thankful for (besides pumpkin pie)?

No comments: