Friday, November 30, 2007

Mama's Christmas list

Around our house lately, much energy and time has been focused on creating our Christmas lists. And even though I want to reduce the amount of items coming into the house this holiday season, I feel as though I should help out my husband, who I understand might be having trouble coming up with gift ideas. Any of these items, alone, or in multiples of 3, would be absolutely wonderful to find under the tree Christmas morning:

2008 Toyota Prius in Seaside Pearl or Barcelona Red

Eagle Creek Tarmac ES 25 along with packing cubes and compression sacks

Terra Pass Carbon Offset

Nikon D80

Flip Video Ultra

Altec Lansing Earclips-S

InStyle Instant Style or Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

From Uncommon Goods - Ticket Stub Diary, License Plate Necklace, Cow Clock, Sea Glass Necklace, Snarky Luggage Tags

Italian Ceramic Salt Box

Almost anything from the Viva Terra catalog

SIGG 1.0L Reusable bottle

Reisenthel Mini Maxi Shopper

Other places for inspiration:
Green Gift Guide
Grist
The Daily Green

Don't worry, I will post shortly about greening up our Christmas and helping our whole family understand what Christmas is about. This is just my wish list....Santa has to have somewhere to start!

No comments: