Here is my top 10 list from Trader Joes. In true Letterman style, I will start with #10:
10. Frozen Turkey Meatballs
9. Goat cheese - the 3 pack of different flavors
8. Kashi Go Lean Crunch
7. Pecans and Walnuts, either halves or chopped
6. Frozen Brown Rice (you just nuke it for 3 minutes, and it is tasty!)
5. Goat Milk Yogurt
4. Airborne Pink Grapefruit
3. Trader Joes Sunscreen (I am a little fuzzy on the product details)
2. Basil in the clamshell - just the right amount for a recipe of pesto
and my number 1 favorite thing at Trader Joes:
anything in the Dark Chocolate family. I was doing to try to limit it to one item, but I don't think that is fair. I like the Dark Chocolate covered almonds, the plain bars of Dark Chocolate (72% +) and even the chocolate soy milk. If it has dark chocolate, there is a good chance I will like it....
So, what are your favorites?