Friday, February 8, 2008

I Blog For Life

well, not really.

But, I was so inspired by Jill's post over at SVMoms, who wrote about our wonderful weather in the Bay Area this morning, that I threw on my exercise clothes, grabbed the iPod and hit the street. It was so great to be outside with the big blue sky above, really helps a girl's overall optimism (either that or the barista this morning made mine a double...)

I am listening a lot to Pandora these days, which so far has helped me find Snow Patrol and Babybird, two delightful additions to my playlists. I just wish I could find more Babybird on iTunes. Actually, just searching on them, I realize they are from the UK, so I will look them up next month when we visit London. The other group that I really like, which was introduced to me by my friend Antja, is Crazy Grass, but I can hardly find them anywhere.

Also on my iPod this morning was Melissa Etheridge's I Run For Life. The first time I heard that song, I totally teared up, thinking about my Mom. Now when I hear it (or at least the first part of it) I really do want to run hard. Then I realize that makes me tired, so I slow down and walk while singing along (to myself, silly, not the whole world!).

Anywho, hope you all are having a beautiful day too, wherever you may be.....

No comments: